Exchanges provide exclusive forums tailored to your business needs. Read More
What others have to say
The Exchange was well planned and brought in the leading experts in that helped the attendees learn and prepare for improvements within their own company
- Past Delegate, ING USA
Our signature BrainWeave™ sessions encourage discussion, debate and learning in an unscripted and informal setting.
Due to great demand from the attendees of our European Legal events we are delighted to present the Corporate Compliance Exchange™. Once again, we have compiled an impressive speaker faculty, with brand new case studies from some of the largest and most cutting edge companies and compliance experts across the globe.
- Build on your own skills as a Compliance professional and extract valuable tools through our high level conference sessions.
- Learn from innovative Compliance officers and hear new ideas and strategies that you can take back to the office and replicate within your own business initiatives.
- Hear from leading Regulatory boards to stay up to date and on top of the latest European and Global directives.
- Network and build partnerships with like-minded professionals in our dedicated panel debates.
- Benefit from attending our topical BrainWeave™ discussions through informal debate and problem sharing.
- Deliver new solutions to your compliance initiatives through our one-to-one Business Meetings, tailored to meet your specific needs.
The Exchange™ will facilitate discussions on a wide array of Compliance issues through conference sessions such as: Building a transparent culture of compliance in a global environment Fighting corruption one step at a time Metrics to measure the performance of your compliance programme Identifying compliance risk in your business network Developing the right training programme for your organisation Setting the tone with investigations and disciplinary procedures Employee Fraud: The enemy within Navigating the regulatory enforcement culture in Europe
To ensure the Exchange offers the highest degree of relevancy for attendees, only senior executives responsible for strategic compliance guidance to their entire organisation are invited. This exclusive format allows you to connect with those peers whose insights you respect most – through exceptional networking, business meetings and strategic information sharing sessions.
Please fill in an invitation application form to see if you qualify to attend this unique gathering of senior strategists. Your time is valuable, which is why, at the Corporate Compliance Exchange™, you will customise your itinerary to reflect your current initiatives, priorities and future strategic objectives.
Your agenda will be made up of conference sessions, one-on-one business meetings, our signature BrainWeave™ discussions, and other innovative networking opportunities.
Unique learning style sessions include:
Traditional Classroom Sessions
A traditional lecture format
Scenario Interactive Sessions
The speaker sets the scenario and the Group works together to problem solve
A more informal Group discussion lead by an expert focused on a particular topic of interest
What distinguishes this event from the others?
The Corporate Compliance Exchange is not a typical conference. The distinguishing features of this unique format are:
- Attendance is exclusive - Participation is strictly limited to senior compliance executives from leading corporations to facilitate true peer-level networking for our delegation and speakers.
- Strategic conference sessions - The intellectual content of the conference programme is specifically designed for the seniority of the participants.
- An itinerary customised to your current business objectives - Exchange participants customise their agendas by selecting conference sessions, roundtables and one-on-one meetings with service providers that they are most interested in
- One-on-one business meetings – The business meetings provide an exceptional opportunity for event participants to assess the solutions and services that are available to help them achieve their business objectives. For a full list of the confirmed solution providers participating please visit our service provider’s page.